Optimum has built a reputation through service delivery and candidate reach in the national and international marketplace. Optimum provides permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services to global and national organisations in the following areas:
- Executive and Specialist Recruitment
- Sales and Marketing
- Accounting and Finance
- Financial Services
- Sales and Marketing
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Business Support
Optimum has experienced consultants with extensive industry experience. This team has worked together as an Account Management and Consulting team for several years. This level of experience and retention of talent provides the platform for effective recruitment and excellent service delivery.
Our approach is to understand the intricacies of your business. Our aim is not to be a supplier but a business partner who adds true value in building and developing your team. The strength of a recruitment service is its ability to attract and identify quality candidates. Optimum Recruitment is known for its service delivery as a boutique recruitment group and candidate reach for specialist roles within the national and international marketplace.
Behavioural Interview Training
This workshop is tailored to meeting the needs of the organisation and each participant – whether it is a newly promoted team leader through to a senior management team.
- To understand the importance of a structured, professional recruitment process
- To understand how to attract the right candidates
- To be able to screen and identify appropriate candidates
- To be able to structure and conduct an effective interview
- To understand the principles of behavioural based interviewing
- To be able to develop specific questions in order to explore competencies
- To improve skills in selection interviewing
- To be able to make fair and accurate assessments of interview information and reference checks
- Understanding the importance of reference checks
Career Management and Transition Programs
Optimum provides organisations with assistance in the management of individuals who face career change. The program is tailored to meet the needs of the organisation and the needs of the individual. Optimum provides a high level of support with key professionals assisting the individual in managing the next phase of their career.
Optimum Career Management Services provides one-on-one sessions tailored to meet the needs of each individual in their job search activities. The 5 week program is a combination of weekly one on one meetings, role plays, coaching, psychometric testing and completion of a series of activities between each weekly meeting that is directly related to the individual’s job search.
Optimum conducts Graduate Recruitment campaigns across a number of disciplines. The objective of the graduate program is to attract, develop, measure, retain and promote the best talent entering the marketplace.
The objective of the program is to:
- Invest in an organisation’s workforce planning by growing teams from entry level roles
- Plan for the growth of teams due to upcoming projects
- Proactively address succession planning
- Achieve cost efficiencies with entry level salaries performing lower level transactional activities
- Acknowledge the importance of managing the demographic mix within an organisation
- Identify individuals who learn quickly, integrate their new skills and have a strong willingness to get the job done
- Reduce recruitment and training costs long term
Optimum offers to provide fresh insight into contemporary people management issues. Services provided include:
- Organisational and team skill assessments
- Workforce planning
- Job Mapping
- Learning and Development analysis and training interventions
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Preparation of job descriptions
- Onboarding Models
- Mentor programs
- Team Leader Training
Optimum can provide online psychometric testing for candidates. A comprehensive range of psychometric tests are available. These include personality, general aptitude, verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, abstract reasoning, critical reasoning, vocational orientation and career values.
Recruitment Methodologies Review
Optimum provides organisational consulting service that reviews the effectiveness of an organisation’s recruitment methodologies. Assessment of recruitment methodologies can be conducted to ascertain levels of effectiveness, line management hiring expertise and the identification of cost efficiencies.
Optimum has a strong understanding of market trends and remuneration levels across industries and roles. We can provide consulting advice regarding market rates and general benchmarking for various recruitment assignments.